Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Mr. Jones



Mid-April I was lucky enough to have the chance to reunite with another VFS classmate. Zandyric said he always wanted to come to Japan. Since I live here now, it made his trip a whole lot easier. It was great to have him here. If you can believe it, he stayed with me in my little apartment. One of my friends lent me a futon for him. Unfortunately I couldn't take much time off of work. So we spent the weekends and evenings exploring Tokyo and he ventured off on his own while I was at work.

I tried to show him everything that I thought was cool in Tokyo and even found some places that I hadn't been yet. The pictures below show some of the things we saw.He got here right at the end of the Sakura blossoming, so he was lucky enough to see that. We also went to some cool restaurants. Although I often can't enjoy the various foods of Japan, because there not vegan, Zandryic made sure to try everything. I think he had a good time and I can't wait to visit him in the Bahama's, where he is from.

No comments: