Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tokyo Disney Land


"Earl, you just finished animating on your first 3D job ever, what are you going to do now?"

"I'm going to Disneyland!"

Tokyo Disneyland that is. What better way to relax after wrapping up on a project than a day at the greatest place on earth. I went on Wednesday with about 15 other co-workers. We spent the whole day there and went on almost every ride. Even went on Thunder mountain twice. As much as I can remember, Tokyo Disneyland looks pretty much just the same as its U.S. counterpart. Even the signs are all in English. I've been told its a bit smaller though. And it hasn't changed much over the years. They've added a few new attractions but have kept everyones favorites. Mine is the tea-cups. We ended up with four people in our cup. I couldn't believe how fast we were going.

They also have Disney Sea here. I guess its geared more towards adults. They serve alcohol and the rides are a bit more intense. I'll have to check that one out next.



No comments: